1. Click here to go to the student ticket login page.
2. If you have already activated your account, login with your student email or ID number and the password you created when you activated your account. If you have not activated your account:
a. Select REGISTER YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT
b. Enter your Student ID and select ACTIVATE.
c. Enter the additional information on the “Activate Account” page and select NEXT.
3. After you login, select the MY ACCOUNT option.
4. Select the TRANSFER TICKETS icon.
5. Select the type of ticket you would like to transfer: INDOOR or OUTDOOR.
6. Select the tickets you would like to transfer and then select CONTINUE at the bottom. Please note, you cannot transfer tickets to multiple guests as the same time.
7. Enter the mobile number of the person you want to send the tickets to or select USE EMAIL INSTEAD and enter their email address. Enter the recipient’s first and last name and select REVIEW TRANSFER at the bottom.
8. Review the information you entered and select the red TRANSFER TICKET(S) button at the bottom when you are ready to transfer the tickets. Please note you can cancel the transfer process any time before the tickets are accepted by the recipient.
9. If you would like to complete another transfer, you can select the START A NEW TRANSFER option. Otherwise, you can close the page.
If you initiated the ticket transfer using your guest’s email address, both you and the recipient will receive email notifications of the entire transfer process. If you initiated the transfer using your guest’s phone number, you will receive email notifications, but the recipient will receive only text message notifications.